Modern handmade quilt. This piece was machine pieced and lovingly quilted by hand. It is 100% cotton, with all natural cotton batting.
- 52" x 57" (large throw size)
- Front: machine-pieced cotton
- Back: printed fabric featuring vintage cameras
- Hand-quilted with cotton thread
- Lightweight unbleached cotton batting
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or hang/lay flat to dry. It is machine washable, and you can throw it in the dryer.
Handmade and designed by Anne Gates in San Francisco, California
Quilts were photographed at Salvation Mountain, in Niland, California