Indigo Mountain Quilt
Modern handmade quilt. This piece was machine pieced and lovingly quilted by hand. It is 100% cotton, with all natural cotton batting. The fabric used in this quilt was hand-dyed by me with natural indigo. This quilt was inspired by traditional American patchwork and quilt blocks.
- 36" x 54" (throw or crib size)
- Front: machine-pieced cotton
- Back: hand-dyed indigo
- Hand-quilted with cotton thread
- Lightweight unbleached cotton batting
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or hang/lay flat to dry. It is machine washable, and you can throw it in the dryer.
Handmade and designed by Anne Gates in San Francisco, California
Quilts were photographed at Salvation Mountain, in Niland, California