Modern handmade quilt. This piece was machine pieced and lovingly quilted by hand. It is 100% cotton, with all natural cotton batting. The fabric on the back was hand-dyed with indigo. This quilt was inspired by sweet little muse Ada, and every amazing cat I've ever met.
- 41" x 42" (throw or crib size)
- Front: machine-pieced cotton
- Back: solid cotton
- Hand-quilted with cotton thread
- Lightweight unbleached cotton batting
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or hang/lay flat to dry. It is machine washable, and you can throw it in the dryer.
This listing does not include the photographed cat, I love her and have to keep her for further product testing and quality control!
Handmade and designed by Anne Gates in San Francisco, California
Quilts were photographed at Salvation Mountain, in Niland, California