Modern handmade quilt. This piece was machine pieced and lovingly quilted by hand. It is 100% cotton, with all natural cotton batting. The fabric on the back was hand-dyed with indigo. This quilt was inspired by traditional American patchwork and quilt blocks.
- 65" x 65" (full or queen size)
- Front: machine-pieced cotton
- Back: hand-dyed indigo
- Hand-quilted with cotton thread
- Lightweight unbleached cotton batting
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry low or hang/lay flat to dry. It is machine washable, and you can throw it in the dryer.
Handmade and designed by Anne Gates in San Francisco, California
Quilts were photographed at Salvation Mountain, in Niland, California